http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?cid=454&tid=401590

Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 4, 2010

Evening dresses




I designed it yesterday, and today i went to photocopy shop to scan it.
. Black velvet is more elastic lightning
. dress open back design to create comfortable.
.black velvet dress beneath a thin white mesh shirt, could see long periods and soil penetration.
Some of my jewelry is also designed to embellish the dress. hope is not too bad
Color was not very nice to me after scanning the original drawing was taken by mobile phones.
Notes: I'm VietNamese ,i know a little English i am very sorry if I've misspelled.Hope u'll understand

2 nhận xét:

  1. Your English isn't bad, you only made little mistakes. Really, my Vietnamese is non-existant, so you're doing really well to me!

    I love the cut out front and the creases,the picture of the back is really interesting.

    What do you use to colour?

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi, i used pencils color and... I dont know h to call it, -.-! Sorry

    Trả lờiXóa