http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?cid=454&tid=401590

Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 5, 2010

Colorful dress and medieval costumes


Dominant color of the lagoon are lavender, golden yellow, Carmine, with this color will make the wearer stand out in the crowd (and even without the crowds, they still will) a black pair of gloves will make the wearer express style, his personality (white will show the soft, gentle wear)
Jewelry was associated with the lagoon, is made of glass, with the variety, as the yellow stones like diamonds.

========================LOve===Lady Gaga=========================


Hiro has suggested to me this outfit, he described the carrying of two parts cover the chest of the wearer. Therefore I have designed the rest of this outfit, thank you Hiro.
This design is somewhat revealing, but not entirely bad idea. All you can see, I do not need to say anything more.

2 nhận xét:

  1. wow wow wow! I like them both so much! The second one is really good idea, say well done to your friend too for me :D
    The colours are so nice!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. oh, thank you so much, i'll try some more to catch you, i really want much of people can see my designs

    Trả lờiXóa